I did not get to post each day this month. I did however create art every day! Some days it was a photo, or a sketch of some idea I want to try. Some days I chose paint, and many days I chose my Inktense pencils since they are so fun and portable and vibrant.
Lessons learned this month?
1. I want to continue to explore and play. I see improvement!
2. Often the simple sketches I did were my favorite.
3. Scanning art does not work nearly as well as a photo. I will be using a
camera from now on.
4. I am learning perspective slowly but I can see things more clearly than before.
5. I will continue to create and do art each day . . . I loved knowing I would be having
some time each day.
6. It was difficult to go visit all the beautiful art on other blogs and not compare
7. I am slowly developing my own ideas and style!
8. There is inspiration and ideas EVERYWHERE if you just keep your eyes open and
let your imagination run wild.
9. There are the most amazing artists out there! And they are so supportive and
kind and wonderful! The beauty of each is overwhelming.
10. Leah is AMAZING for hosting this each year. I will be back next year.
Please be sure to check out her website for all her fabulous art and all the other
artists who participated!
Here, in no particular order is some of the art I did,
the not-so- good along with the ones I like : )